Saturday, February 28, 2009

Under the weather



Jack experienced his first real illness this week. He's had a cold before, but this time he was diagnosed with a viral throat infection. He had a fever, and though it wasn't extremely high, he was pretty miserable Wednesday and Thursday. He seems to be making a full recovery and for the most part is in good spirits today. He's a little grumpy at times, but I don't think that's due to any illness; rather, he's finally getting his first tooth! I can't see much of the tooth yet, but when I feel his lower gums, there's definitely something hard coming up through there. Maybe a week from today, on Jack's birthday, we'll be able to take a picture that shows some toothage.

These pictures are of Jack and his exersaucer. These days he seems to have more fun playing underneath it rather than in the seat!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Jack! Hope you're feeling better! Boy, it looks like you've got that crawling thing down pat! It's hard to believe your first birthday is just around the corner! Love, Grammy Jarvis