We're back! Chicago welcomed us home with 30 degree temperatures and snow that's still falling as I write this. We had a great trip visiting Grandma and Grandpa Nold in Marco Island, Florida! I took so many pictures that it'll probably take me 2-3 more blog posts to show all the good ones.
Jack got to see his Great Uncle Andy and Aunt Bonnie for the first time; here's a couple pictures of Jack with them. Jack had a fun time meeting and entertaining Uncle Andy and Aunt Bonnie while we ate dinner. Unfortunately I forgot to take pictures until Jack was ready to go to bed, so he's not the happiest camper in these photos.
A family photo at the pool
Jack in his swim diaper
Jack, Grandpa, and Andy at the beach
I'll write more details in future posts. Right now I need to finish unpacking so I can be ready for work tomorrow. Ugh!
And the answer to the question everyone's been wondering about.....No! There was no plane dumping on either flight this time. Maybe Jack has passed through his plane pooping phase.

No comments:
Post a Comment