Friday, September 19, 2008

Laughing


Jack's finally becoming more predictable as to what will make him laugh. It's a little odd, but we've discovered that he likes to be a little bit startled. When we play regular peek-a-boo, he smiles but otherwise isn't very impressed. But if we turn away from him, and then jump around and yell "boo," he really gets a kick out of it. Generally, the stupider we look, the more he laughs, so sorry to disappoint you all, but I purposefully made sure I was out of the picture in this video.

Thanks for all the well wishes for Jack and his allergic reaction. All is well now. We're going to start trying new foods again, just no peas! His doctor said if he has a reaction to something else, we'll run some allergy tests, but I'm hoping this was an isolated incident and we won't have to do that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SO CUTE! Mommies can be really funny, can't they, Jack? Love, Grammy and Grampy Jarvis