This is Jack's newest trick. Just over the past couple days he's been doing a lot more things with his mouth--pursing his lips, and also sticking his tongue out a lot. He provided a lot of entertainment for everyone at the conference. We've been gone to the conference in Louisville, Kentucky since Monday, so that's why I haven't been posting.
The day before we left for the conference, I went to a baby shower for our friend Mary. She looks great, and we're all so excited for the arrival of her daughter Hannah Grace next month! This is Jack with Mary.

Jack is giving Eric, the proud father-to-be, some practice here.

Jack and Aunt Lisa

Here's Jack, Grandma Nold, and Aubrey--our friends' Dave and Megan's daughter. Congratulations to Megan, who is pregnant again! I think this was the first time Jack and Aubrey really interacted at all. The other times they've been together he was either asleep or unable to move around yet.

This is a head-on view of Jack pursing his lips. I took this picture in the car as we were traveling to Kentucky for the conference. Jack was a great traveler; I think the only time he fussed at all was yesterday when we were almost home and he was just tired of being stuck in his carseat. He also behaved beautifully at the conference and made a lot of friends. Jack received several offers of people wanting to take him home with them!

On Wednesday night, Jack and I went to visit my former track and cross-country coach, Dave Shufelt, and his wife, Sharon. We had a great time, and they had a lot of fun playing with Jack. We couldn't seem to get him to smile for the pictures, but Jack really did enjoy himself. I loved getting a chance to see Coach Shu again and reminisce about old times. I can't believe it's been 13 years since I was in high school!



No comments:
Post a Comment