My fingers taste pretty good too. I've always got at least one hand in my mouth, and then I love to swipe my drooly hand at anyone within reach.
Mom took me to the doctor on Monday for my 6-month checkup. It turned out they didn't have one of the shots I needed, so I didn't get any. Yea!!! But Mom says I have to go back next week, darn. I weighed 16 lbs, 10 oz; and I was 25 inches long. I'm on the 10th percentile for length and 95th for weight. So I'm officially short and round. I'm only a pound behind where my big brother was at 6 months, and a full inch shorter. Looks like I'm chubalicious too--at least I have a chin, though, ha ha!I'm getting really good at sitting up by myself. I can sit unsupported for 20-30 minutes sometimes, as long as I've got some entertaining toys in front of me to play with. I also love to sit and watch my brother and Louie. They make me laugh more than anything!
I'm looking forward to seeing my Grandma and Grandpa Nold, and my Grandmomma and Granddaddy Fields in a week when we go to Florida!

2 comments:
We are so looking forward to seeing you sweet Charlotte. Grandma loves your little hands even if you have slobbered on them. Love to both you and your big brother Jack. love Granma Nold
Happy 1/2 Birthday Charlotte! You are just adorable and getting so big. Glad to hear you are doing so well!
Post a Comment