
We are very proud to announce that on or around September 28, Jack will have a little brother or sister! I'm about 12.5 weeks along, and so far things are going well. My blood pressure seems to be under control, so my doctor is only seeing me every 3 weeks instead of every 2 weeks right now. I've felt pretty crummy with nausea and fatigue, but thankfully that seems to be improving as I approach the 2nd trimester. We've known about the pregnancy almost since the beginning, so it's been torture over the past few months keeping it secret!
Today has been a good day for me to rest. In typical Chicago spring weather behavior, we had beautiful 60-70 degree weather all week, and today it's in the 30's and has been snowing all day.
Finally, just wanted to share a picture that was taken a couple weeks ago at Jack's birthday party that we couldn't post until now (he's wearing a shirt that says "I'm going to be a big brother.")

2 comments:
Dear Jack - Congratulations! You're going to be the best big brother ever! We are so happy for all of you! Love, Grammy and Grampy Jarvis
Congratulations! Hope you and the little one stay happy and healthy for the next 6 months!
Post a Comment