The picture above was actually taken a couple weeks ago when we had our big family weekend at the lake house. Grandma and Granddaddy Fields recently sent that picture to me, and I thought it was so cute I just had to post it. The picture below is Lou swimming in the water after being given a little "help" jumping in by Grandpa Nold.
Jack, Louie, and I spent a little quiet time at home this weekend while Andy and some friends were at the lake house. Jack needed a chance to recuperate from the bad cold he caught earlier this week. Fortunately, with the exception of a little runny nose still, he's just about fully recovered. Yesterday he was quite a grump, but today he was in a much better mood. It was really hot outside, but we took a short trip to the park. Here's a couple pictures of Jack and Lou, and some short video clips of Jack walking.

1 comment:
Oh boy, Jack - Mom and Dad are going to have trouble keeping up with you now! You're really stepping out! We love you, Grammy and Grampy Jarvis
Post a Comment