Sunday, August 16, 2009

Fun Saturday


Jack, Louie, and I had a busy Saturday out in the burbs. Grandma Nold took us to a really cool park, which Jack loved. (At home, the playground in the park across the street from us has been shut down for construction, so Jack won't have a playground nearby until October.)

Louie enjoyed himself at the park too, in the shade. Unfortunately Louie also took a liking to the wood chips on the ground, so he had to be moved before he ate too many.


After the park, we went to the pool at the country club. The water in the kiddie pool was just at the right level so Jack could stand up and move around. It took him a little while to get used to walking around; at first he kept leaning forward and didn't realize he could stand upright without support. I took this picture right after the first time he did that and got a face full of water.

Fortunately the tears didn't last long, and Jack had a good time playing with his ball and other water toys.


After the pool and seeing Grandpa Nold at lunch, Jack decided to put on a show for us in the locker room. He was so funny; he kept walking around making these little poses and folding his hands behind his back. I wish I had taken a video instead of pictures, but I got a few decent shots of Jack strutting around and showing off his hot bod:


Killer abs



Last night, we went to visit our friends Sarah, Dan, and their daughter Lilly. Unfortunately Jack was a little grumpy (I know he was tired from a busy day) and acted kind of standoffish from Lilly. He was much more interested in her toys than actually playing with her, though before he noticed the toys he was captivated by the fan:



Sarah with Jack and Lilly. For comparison, see the last picture of Jack, Lilly, Sarah, and me that was taken about a year ago!

No comments: