Grandma and Grandaddy Fields arrived last night! Jack only got to spend about an hour with them, but we get to see them all weekend too. Today all of us will head for the lake house, and Grandma and Grandpa Nold, and Aunt Lisa will also be coming too. Jack will have so many people to entertain! I'm sure I'll have a ton of pictures to post on Monday.
Friday, July 24, 2009
More visitors!
Grandma and Grandaddy Fields arrived last night! Jack only got to spend about an hour with them, but we get to see them all weekend too. Today all of us will head for the lake house, and Grandma and Grandpa Nold, and Aunt Lisa will also be coming too. Jack will have so many people to entertain! I'm sure I'll have a ton of pictures to post on Monday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment