We took the kids to the indoor pool at Andy's gym last weekend. Jack has been to the pool a lot, but this was Charlotte's first time. Since she loves outdoor pools and the lake, we hoped she would have a lot of fun at the indoor pool. Unfortunately, just like Jack was at her age, she seemed a bit freaked out by the dark, loud environment at the pool; plus the water was pretty cold.
She much preferred the hot tub. We unexpectedly ran into the Johnstons at the pool--when I was changing Charlotte into her swimsuit in the locker room, I saw a bag with a little hockey stick and just knew Will had to be there :)
Jack and Will love to hang out by the "waterfall" in the hot tub.
Cute pic of Charlotte and Daddy!
And here are some other pictures from home. Poor Lou. Charlotte made him and his bed her own private bookshelf the other night.
And my sweet babies at bedtime.

2 comments:
What precious babies! I know Grampy is looking forward to seeing you all this next weekend! Love, Grammy Jarvis
Such cute pics! Fun to see you guys! I have a feeling you will be seeing Will's hockey sticks year round...he doesn't seem to phased that hockey season is coming to an end! Hehe;)
Post a Comment