Saturday, February 18, 2012

Valentines


I know this is a few days late, but I wanted to show off our Valentine's card from the kids. It was such a nice surprise to get home from work last Tuesday and see this beautiful card that Sarah and the kids had made for us (though I think the only part the kids really "helped" with was putting some stickers on). Sarah also found a cute Valentine's frame and put some photos of the kids in it, but I forgot to take a picture of it.

Here's the inside. What a wonderful gift! I know we will keep this for a long time. Thanks so much to Sarah for all the work she put into it!

Jack was very proud of this heart he painted all by himself at school. He also came home with a bunch of Valentines from his school classmates...unfortunately he'd been out sick the week before so we didn't get the notice about the card exchange, and it slipped my mind that they'd probably be doing that at school. So I guess Jack was giving off the playing hard to get vibe--taking Valentines without giving any in return. Whoops.

No comments: