I ordered Jack and Charlotte a couple of personalized books, and Jack's came with a medal--same title as the book: "The Super, Incredible Big Brother." I actually didn't think he'd really be interested in the medal, but he's worn it pretty much non-stop the past few days since it arrived.
While he isn't always a fan of sharing his toys, or of Charlotte touching him (can't say that I necessarily blame him--she is quite a brute, after all), overall Jack is a great big brother. Charlotte adores him.
Making babbling noises at each other.
So cute.
Jack also makes my life easier by entertaining himself pretty well if I'm busy with Charlotte. Though I was a little surprised on this day to come out and discover his interpretation of "make a pretty picture with stickers."

2 comments:
He looks so old in that first picture!!
I love your medal Jack! You are a great big brother. Looks like you and Charlotte have fun together:)
Post a Comment