Hey there, it's me Charlotte. I turned 8 months old today. I've accomplished a lot this past month. As you can see, I'm really starting to enjoy food. Last night I was very excited about peas and spinach. I like Cheerios too, but I have yet to master the whole hand-to-mouth thing. I'm getting better at picking up the Cheerios, but I can't always figure out how to let go of them.

Mom says I'm getting very close to crawling. I lunge forward all the time, but one leg stays stuck under me.

This is usually how I end up.

I think Lou is pretty tasty.

I've also been talking, screaming, and squealing a lot. I started off saying "ba-ba", then said "ma-ma" quite a bit around Mother's Day, and now I've tired of that and am back to "ba-ba" and sometimes "ga-ga".
I've also realized that I can get reactions out of people with my antics. As long as Mom laughs, I'll keep making funny faces over and over again. I also like to do "Superbaby," where I stick my arms out in front of me like I'm flying. I'll occasionally do it on command, but only if I'm in the mood. I sort of did it for Mom here. You can also see me doing my favorite hand-in-mouth babble toward the end.
I think Lou is pretty tasty.
I've also been talking, screaming, and squealing a lot. I started off saying "ba-ba", then said "ma-ma" quite a bit around Mother's Day, and now I've tired of that and am back to "ba-ba" and sometimes "ga-ga".
I've also realized that I can get reactions out of people with my antics. As long as Mom laughs, I'll keep making funny faces over and over again. I also like to do "Superbaby," where I stick my arms out in front of me like I'm flying. I'll occasionally do it on command, but only if I'm in the mood. I sort of did it for Mom here. You can also see me doing my favorite hand-in-mouth babble toward the end.

1 comment:
Happy 8 months, Charlotte! We are really looking forward to seeing you, Jack, Mom, and Dad (and Lou!) in August! Love, Grammy J.
Post a Comment