Hey there, it's me Charlotte, a.k.a. Pukey Pukerson or Tomato. I turned 2 months old today. Mom took me to the doctor on Monday, where they said I weighed 11# 6 oz, and my length was 21 3/4 inches. I've been trying hard to catch up to my big brother's weight at this same age (13 pounds). Mom didn't warn me that the doctor was going to give me 3 shots, so I'm still upset with her about that.
As you can see, I'm adorable. No one can resist squeezing and kissing my chubby cheeks. I'm finally starting to get a little hair on the top of my head after being completely bald in that spot for 2 months. You can't really see my new hair in the pictures, though, since it's so fine and blonde.
I still throw up all the time, and for fun sometimes I even make it shoot out my nose. Mom says the doctor seems to have ruled out that I have something called pyloric stenosis, and we think I just have reflux. But things could be worse; some babies with reflux have pain, but I don't. I'm also getting better about not throwing up in my sleep, which I know makes Mom happy.
Here is a picture of me with Shelmadine, the daughter of our former nanny. Shelmadine is visiting Chicago from Belize for the holidays, and she's been helping Mom out with me and Jack a couple days each week. Next week our new nanny, Ashley, will be coming to stay with us. I am super excited to have someone else to play with me!
Happy Thanksgiving everybody!

No comments:
Post a Comment