Jack went to his first Cubs game last night! We were on one of the rooftop decks, so we weren't actually in Wrigley Field, but it was close enough. As you can see below, Jack was fascinated by the field (though I think he was more interested in the stadium lights than the game.)
Rain had been predicted for game time, but we lucked out and the weather was perfect.
Jack and I are leaving tomorrow morning for Vermont to visit Grammy and Grampy Jarvis, along with all our relatives up there. We haven't been there since Thanksgiving 2008, so it will be great to see everyone again. Here's a picture of Jack helping me pack earlier:

2 comments:
Dear Jack, We can hardly wait to see you (and Mommy, of course!)! Love, Grammy and Grampy Jarvis
The pictures are great Jack. I like the ones with your Mama in there too. The overalls remind me of your uncles. I don't think you were helping much with packing, but your mama doesn't need much help. She's an expert who's had tons of practice! Have a great time in Vermont.
Love,
Grandpa & Grandma Fields
Post a Comment