Sunday, October 18, 2009

The blue monster


A strange little monster came to visit yesterday--he had blue fur, three eyes, four arms, and a spotted green tummy.

Dad and Jack...not looking enthused about his costume.

Yesterday the park across from our house hosted a Halloween event, and our friends Shannon and Sammy Murante came and brought their 2 boys Luke (3 1/2) and Sammy (1 1/2). Sammy is the cute little monkey below.

The Murantes also came to a Halloween event with us last year--here are Jack and Sammy back then.


A couple videos of Jack in the pumpkin patch. He started busting out his dance moves a little to the music in the background. His skills attracted the attention of a little girl, but Jack played hard to get when she came over.




At the petting zoo we saw some goats,

cute little pigs!

and a soft bunny rabbit.

Jack also petted the truck next to the zoo.

Luke showed Jack how to play ski-ball.


"I've fallen, and I can't get up!" All the padding in Sammy's costume was quite cumbersome.

Later yesterday afternoon, Jack and I went to see Aunt Lisa, who was working at a race in Lincoln Park. Jack wasn't sure what to think of the strange lady who looked like a mouse.

1 comment:

Grammy and Grampy Jarvis said...

Hi, Jack! It's good to see you're doing so well after your surgery - I guess it doesn't take long for cute little blue monsters to recover! We love you! Grammy and Grampy Jarvis